Wednesday, May 27, 2009

"Wide Screen Vision"

So I decided to give this whole blogging thing one more try...like fo'reals. Now that it's summer and I don't have any studying to do, I must have time that I can devote to blogging...right? Right?

We'll see how it goes.

I decided to create a new blog for my restart into the blogging world. And also because the URL to my previous blog just didn't bring up good memories - I used a nickname that someone gave me a long time ago because I couldn't think of anything else. Unfortunately, that nickname has been tainted with some sour memories and unhappier times. So I figured...eh...I'll just start over from scratch.

"Wide screen vision" - a friend (ahh sorry, I forget who!) used that phrase to refer to my eyes. I have pretty small eyes, even for an Asian - all those FML's about people who get accused of sleeping when they're actually awake? Yeah...story of my life. So thus, I adopted the phrase "widescreen vision" - my eyes are more horizontal than vertical...like how a widescreen television plays out. Hehe :D I thought it was funny, so I decided to adopt it for my blog. I used to hate hate hate having small eyes...I used to get made fun of a lot for having little chinky eyes. And then...one day everything changed. But that's for another time.

Wish me luck on starting this new blog ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment