Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Summer at university~

So of course, while the rest of the world is enjoying some blue skies and sunnier weather...it has been raining and gray for the past couple of days here. Which I guess shouldn't be a surprise to me, after two years of attending school here...but I guess sometimes one dares to dream. And I thought I remembered it being sunnier around this time last year...oh well.

I have just been working at my two jobs, hanging around. I'm so glad that I have friends here over the summer - otherwise, I think I'd go crazy with boredom. Even still, everyone's usually busy with their own stuff...jobs, classes, interning, etc.

I've tried being productive and passing time through various activities. I've started designing a website for one of my friends. And I've also started to practice cooking. It's embarrassing, but I've never really cooked before for various reasons. But hopefully that will change this summer! I want to go home and be able to cook meals for my family...my mom seems to think it's funny that I'm developing this sudden interest in cooking =.=;;

Hehe here's a picture of a pasta I made following a recipe from Allrecipes. It has all my favorite things...MEAT, cheese, onions, and garlic! And it actually turned out pretty good, if I say so myself :D

No comments:

Post a Comment