Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Waiting, Waiting!

I'm trying to keep up with my goal of actually blogging regularly. I feel like I don't have much to say though...I'm a pretty boring person :X Though I've had a lot of fun reading and finding other blogs to reading these days. I like reading ones about photography, fashion, or beauty. I guess it sounds really stereotypically "girlish" but I really admire those girls who can blog and think up of tutorials and stuff. I'm hoping to learn more from it~ I really want to try to change myself this summer. Hopefully become more confident in myself, especially my looks - not very confident in that at all >.<;;

I've just been working these past few days. Even though this city doesn't really have much to do, and the weather is so bipolar, it's nice that there are still people around to hang out with. Otherwise, I think I'd go crazy @.@ Though I might get a chance to escape!! I am going back to NYC soon, and I have an interview for an internship at BBB. So if all goes well, hopefully I'll get accepted and get to spend the rest of the summer back home :) Although being in the city is sooo bad for me...so many wonderful things and temptations ahhh...

Right now, I am so excited though. I finallyyy gathered the courage and decided to order a DSLR! I got the Canon Rebel XS, which I tested out and seems perfect for a newbie like me who wants to learn more. I've been wanting one for years and I've been saving up for a long time, but I always kept pushing back buying it. It's supposed to arrive TODAY, so I'm so psyched!! I keep checking my e-mail every few minutes for package delivery notification :)





It's so beautiful! <3






I'll post more later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment