Monday, January 4, 2010

some things never change...

I love how when you meet up with old friends, sometimes it just feel like you're picking up right where you left off. Even if it's been months since you've last spoken, the good friends are the ones where you just got back into the rhythm of things.

Today I got to hang out with three of my best buddies from high school. We used to nerd it out in the orchestra room...just chillin' and doing whatever haha. They were always there for me when I needed it most :) And as a bonus, today I finally got some much-needed closure...hopefully now I will never have a nightmare about certain things ever again :D I feel like I may have moved on a little bit more with my life today.

Some photos! Didn't get a chance to take any pics with my super sexy camera but oh wellz.



























Me and my youngest brother. He tries to be such a diva when we take pictures lol.




























Me and my dorkchestra buddies ;)

Gotta love times with friends. And wow I can't believe I've actually been posting once a day with photos, even though it's only been like 3 days haha. Now I gotta start working on improving my picture-taking...sighhh...@_@

No comments:

Post a Comment