Friday, January 1, 2010

WHOA! A POST!

Hello!

So in light of the new year, I've decided to restart posting on my blog. I'm feeling good about this year - it's going to be busy as hell, with a lot of responsibilities and challenges up ahead...but I'm looking forward to it. I've always thought that I wasn't a strong enough person to handle a lot of tasks and duties that required leadership and organizational skills...but I am really looking forward to improving myself on that this year.

One thing I've decided to do to help me be inspired in keep blogging is something a friend told me about - "Project 365." From what I've gathered, what this essentially is is taking a photo each day to help remember and document the moments in life. I heard about it and I thought it seemed really fun...especially since I basically take photos almost every day anyway! I always carry my camera with me - I feel so empty when I don't have it. But this will be a good chance for me to learn how to actually take pictures, as opposed to just point-and-shooting all the time. I can play with my beloved Canon DSLR too :) So...one of my new year's resolution is to keep up with blogging and take one photo each day of the year! I don't know if I'll be able to do it but I'll sure as hell try =D

My New Year's Eve was a lot of time. I got to spend time with my beloved friends from high school, having a fun sober party at my house :) We watched movies and just chilled. I love hanging out with my friends at home because I always feel like we can have fun just...sitting around and talking. It doesn't have to be some big thing, I don't have to feel like I need to try hard to impress anyone. I can just be myself, and it'll be okay.

So last photo of 2009...





















(with some of my lovely high school girls <3)






















(picture of my desk...LSAT + work is going to be my life)

YAY! I'm feeling good about this =D

No comments:

Post a Comment