Friday, June 4, 2010

Adventures Await!

It's crazy to me that I am going to be leaving soon for study abroad. I feel like I haven't done ANYTHING really to prepare for it...I think I'm going to be in for some major shock once I leave and get there haha. I'm more nervous about studying abroad that I was for leaving for college or anything else. Everyone tells me I'll have a lot of fun but I'm still kind of nervous :X

Things I still have to do:
- Figure out bank issues
- Finish packing
- Look over information for my internship
- Contact some people, friends of friends, who are in London
- Make some sort of plan on where I want to go while in Europe

Ugh. Well I guess that's what Saturday is for...yay procrastination in every sense! :D

In the mean time, it's been fun seeing friends from home & chilling with college friends as well. It's funny because most of the people who I've seen from college are my sorority sisters, which as a freshman I never thought I would really hang out with sisters that much haha. I was so worried about being labeled a "sorority girl" and whatnot. But I think now I've grown to accept that people DO label, people DO judge, but what do I care? It's not going to stop me from having fun and doing what I want. I feel like I was always afraid in the past of being excited to do certain things because I didn't want to look like an idiot or didn't want to be judged. But life's too short for all that.


















One thing college has taught me: to just enjoy everything I can, and not worry so much about what other people will think.

No comments:

Post a Comment