Thursday, June 3, 2010

finally summer & it feels so good!

This has been a pretty good two weeks at home. Just been chilling and relaxing until my trip to LONDON! =D


A little summary of the past month:
















FINALLY turned 21 haha and had a wonderful birthday at school thanks to my boyfriend and lovely friends =D Picture of me with some of my pledge sisters<3




















Watched my boyfriend and other friends at school graduate :):) Luckily he'll still be around working so we won't be apart yet! ;)














Went to Seattle for my sorority's National Convention! Got to spend time with my awesome big & little :)













Our chapter also won an award and three of our sisters got onto National E-Board, including my big! So proud.














Also been spending time with friends from home. Picture above with my dorkchestra buddies who I've blogged about before haha




























And now just pretty much chilling and getting ready to go. I bought a new lens for my DSLR, thanks to the helpful advice of the guy at B&H (MOST AWESOME STORE EVER!!) and Christy, who answered all my stupid questions haha and I'm sooo excited to play around with it!

I have so many things I'm excited for this summer, so many things I want to do this year...I hope I can do it! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment