Friday, June 11, 2010

little sleeps makes a sad Frances

Ugh. Karma just hit me like a bitch. I've been getting so little sleep these days because it's been hard for me to fall asleep, and so I've been falling asleep around like 4:30 AM every night and waking up around 7:30 AM. I just woke up at 7:50, thinking I had to leave by 8:45 AM to go to Westminster, but now I just realized I was supposed to WAKE UP at 8:45 AM and then leave by 9:30 AM sighhhh my precious sleeeeep!

But I guess now, since I've sadly already rolled out and taken a shower, I have no choice but to wake up and progress on with my day. So I can blog, since I was too tired / lazy to last night haha.

Yesterday was a pretty chill today. Originally, we were supposed to wake up at 9 AM to go get some authentic English breakfast (apparently, English breakfast is really good) but we all totally overslept...I woke up at 1 PM and was like WTF? So that didn't happen and we just went to our tour at 2:30 AM. The tour was okay. I'm not particularly a fan of tours because you don't get to really do anything; yeah, you see some sights but we pretty much just stayed on the bus because it was raining and made like 2 quick stops. I still want to go back to those areas we saw on the tour haha.



















Place where King Henry VIII first "officially" spent the night with Anne Boelyn



Then, we got some free dinner paid for by EPA at Pizza Express. The pizza was pretty good, it was really thin. One problem I faced - they didn't have boxes for take-out! What the heck! Which sucks for me because I can almost never finish a meal and always have to take something back. So we ended up wrapping our leftover pizza in napkins (I believe they call it tissue though) to bring back to the flat =.=;; Ghettooooooooooo. We had some yummy dessert though, I got a tiramisu! <3





















Since people have interviews for internships today, we didn't go out last night. Instead, we stayed in and had a girls' night. We watched "Letters to Juliet," which sounded like a super cute movie, but ended up just being lame and had awkward non-developed characters who just had an awkward way of getting together. But it was fun at the end, making fun of the movie and its ridiculousness. Some of us also painted our nails ;) It was a lot of fun.





















And now, here I am, awake too early after sleeping too little. Sigh. I hope I will be able to make it tonight, when we plan on going out clubbing. Time to inject caffeine...>_<;;

No comments:

Post a Comment