Monday, June 14, 2010

starting work =D

Ah crap, it's been a few days since I've blogged! BUT I have been keeping up with my Project365 via flickr, which is more than I would have ever expected.

So to catch up a little...since my last post, I have:

- Gone and explored the area around my internship a bit! And got some cool historical tours
- Went out clubbinggg! ;)
- Watched the U.S. vs. U.K. World Cup match, and was highly amused that the U.S. did not lose completely (thanks Greene!)
- Gone to a summer festival
- Bought some new clothing items :D
- Started my first day at internship, which has been mostly administrative office work for now...hoping to get into the real stuff soon...!!

























Pringles! in celebration of the World Cup ;)

























In a store during the summer festival. The last girl in our program arrived, so finally everyone is here! Picture with her above :D

And now I am going to try to force myself to go to sleep...I have been sleeping SO LATE these past few days and I need to wake up at 7:45am to prepare for work. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment