Friday, July 1, 2011

Floral Print

In the past year, in both London and New York City, I've noticed that there has been an increasing amount of floral prints in fashion. In the past, I wasn't really into floral stuff or big prints because I thought it was too "girly" for me. But this summer, I decided to change up my wardrobe a little and buy some clothes that I normally wouldn't wear - such as floral prints.

College Fashion gives some tips about how to pull of the floral print :)

Did damage at UNIQLO, Forever 21, H&M, and Mystique Boutique in SoHo. But I'm pretty happy with my purchases :D Hurray for sales & digging around!


I still have to work on my fashion sense. But I mean, after living in two of the fashion capitals in the world, London & New York City, I should hope that there's been some improvement!

1 comment: