Friday, July 1, 2011

the start of a new adventure :)

I always come back to this. Blogging in some sort of way.

I wanted to start one more new URL...just because my last one, the meaning behind the URL wasn't very good...it was more meant to be ironic. But I want to start off FRESH, on a HAPPY foot, with HAPPY THOUGHTS.


It's interesting how much blogging has taken over the internet. I remember when I used to just blog with my domain. And then there was Xanga, Live Journal, blah blahhh... I tried using wordpress earlier this summer, but all the blogs I follow are on blogger. So it just seems to make more sense to use this.

It's SUMMER 2011! I can't believe it. Technically, I just finished my senior year of college. But more on that later.

For now... today I did a lot of thinking about life, and how old I am now, and how much I have or have not done. And I realize that for years, I've been waiting to "grow up," for something to change and for me to get on with my life. But now I'm 22 and it's been long enough stalling.

This summer, I want it to be a summer of ACTION. So here goes.

SUMMER 2011 Goals [some completed]:
- Go to Six Flags
- Get to 105 pounds and stay stable
- E-Mail Professors
- Study LSAT
- Take photos at Central Park
- Watch Wicked
- Drive at least once a week
- Start writing a story
- Do Project 365
- Learn guitar
- Learn to knit
- Compose a song

No comments:

Post a Comment