Friday, July 29, 2011

[Project 365] Day 10: A Childhood Memory

Before I even looked up what today's photo challenge was, I had already spent time during the day to take pictures of one of my favorite activities as a child... BUBBLES! =) 

I remember I used to sit on the front porch and just blow bubbles and make up pretend stories haha. I miss those sweet days of childhood. I went to Stop and Shop and bought a big bubble wand that I played with today. Who says adults can't have fun too? (I still don't quite feel like an adult though haha).

Trying to blow as many as I can!

Bigger bubbles =)

And I also have a photo of an actual childhood memory of mine... the days when I first started with equestrian :]

I'm the one on the little pony haha

That is one activity from childhood I really miss! I started with equestrian because my childhood best friend loved horses and spread it to me. I continued taking lessons until high school, when I fell off the horse while doing some low jumps and my parents wanted me to take a break. I did it a bit in my college's equestrian club, but I never had time because of my other obligations. I'm hoping to find time again when I go back to at least do a couple of more lessons before I graduate.

1 comment:

  1. J'ai aussi fait du cheval et c'est vrai que ça me manque beaucoup.
    Bisous Bisous

    ReplyDelete