Thursday, July 21, 2011

Photoshoot in the Park

Today I saw some more lovely friends from home :) Got some yummy sushi at a place I never been to before. I always like trying out new restaurants and finding out new places to eat, and sushi is like my favorite food in the world, so it's even better to have found another place to eat it (and luckily it wasn't too expensive!)

Afterwards, after some driving around, I ended up at the park with my friends Robbie and Amelia. Robbie and I were taking some photos with our DSLRs. Sadly, it was SO HOT outside and I am not a good enough driver to take us to anywhere nicer... but I still got some shots I liked haha. While we talked about life, I was also snapping away. 








It was a good day :) I really want to practice taking more portrait and nature shots. My creativity is quite lacking. But it's fun to learn :D

No comments:

Post a Comment