Sunday, July 17, 2011

friendship never ends

The best kind of tired is after spending lots of time with loved ones.

It was really nice because this week I got to see a lot of different people :)

First, I went up to Rochester last Sunday in order to visit Mike & people now that the MCATs are over. It was nice because it's been a while since Mike wasn't stressing out about studying for the MCATs, so it was like we had time just to relax and not worry about any impending doom. And he's living in a house full of people so it was fun to hang out! I got to see a lot of the old CSA e-board which was fun... good to see that things are always rollin' with CSA!


I've been super into polaroids again, ever since I got my new Instax Mini 25. I've been wanting to get a new instant camera since the film stopped being produced for my old polaroid, but I never got to it. But these cameras have gotten a lot more cheaper than back in the day, so I figured I should go for it! :)

My new toy :)

Being in Rochester for the week was pretty bum. A lot of the times during the day I just chilled around. Nighttime was when everyone was more free (or the people who didn't have anything to do became more active at night) so that was fun! One of the best nights was when we finally had a bonfire! This was a goal for like two years so I'm really glad we were able to do it!



Also, I got to spend some time with my littles. Ate yummy food and attempted to teach them to ride bicycles! We managed to get through that with few injuries.

And of course...the midnight premiere of the last Harry Potter movie! I don't know, I didn't think the movie was particularly good or bad... I think it was just along the same lines as the other movies. Just something that had to be seen. Of course, it's sad to think that it's all over but I'm glad I got to see all the movies to the end. I remember I had the biggesttt crush on Daniel Radcliffe when I was younger... haha

Harry Potter nerds filling the theater at midnight :)

And then this weekend I got to spend time with some amazing women. First I had a lovely dinner with Lu and Felicia, two of my friends from my Columbia University summer writing program. It was so awesome to catch up with them, and hear about what wonderful things they've been doing. And then I spent the night with Susan and Lisa, just doing the same silly things that we usually do. It was like being back in the college dorm again, and even though it was only a few months ago that we were in Riverview, I already missy it.

This was quite a busy week! A lot that I typed. But I'm excited for more ADVENTURES to come :D

No comments:

Post a Comment