Thursday, July 21, 2011

[Project 365] Day 02: What I Wore Today


Pretty simple. I didn't have much time today because I got back really late, so I just took a quick picture of my outfit. I volunteered today, so I wore some more business-y clothes... I have been helping out at the Business office for a non-profit organization. So I feel that it's appropriate to wear more business casual attire, even if they didn't tell me to and if some people wear jeans. Clothes show respect in many ways too.

It's been a pretty interesting experience so far. I never worked for a non-profit organization, and I think the atmosphere is pretty nice. All the people are really understanding and open, and I think it's admirable the causes they work for. I just don't know if I could ever see myself doing that full-time, but I think I definitely want to help out with organizations even if it's not part of my job.

However...waking up at 7 AM is the worst. I don't know how I'm going to survive the real world!

No comments:

Post a Comment